Hello blogworld! I am writing this as I watch the MTV VMA Pre-Show. I always enjoy the pre-show/red-carpet before any awards show. Who doesn’t? Sometimes seeing everyone arrive and judging what they wear is the best part. So hear are my thoughts/opinions regarding the VMA red carpet.
- What the hell was Lady Gaga wearing? Now I know the girl has her own style and likes to dress a little “differently,” but seriously… a feathered neck-brace and hat/mask contraption? The girl looked downright CRAZY!
- Taylor Lautner look trés trés chic in his Calvin Klein suit. Good job Taylor, you looked quite snazzy.
- Taylor Swift, arriving in her horse-drawn carriage, looked quite lovely as well. Her silver, sparkly number looked great.
- Even though she can be annoying at times, Kristen Cavallari looked quite pretty this evening. I thought her dress, hair, and makeup all came together really well. She was actually my pick as best dressed on the red carpet.
- Is Fefe Dobson even famous anymore? Her career wasn’t memorable and neither was her outfit.
- Ummmm Jennifer Lopez? Bad. Just bad. Horrible dress, horrible earrings. Train wreck on the red carpet. Sorry, girl.
- The color of Beyoncé’s dress looked incredible and I loved her hair and earrings (hair down with hoops is always a good look) but I wasn’t a fan of the top part of her dress. Maybe it was just a little too low or a little too open? I can’t quite put my finger on it but something wasn’t working for me.
- Leighton Meester seems like such a sweetheart and I love her on Gossip Girl, but I was majorly disappointed in her attire this evening. Her hair was flat, the dress did nothing for her figure, and she was just a hot mess.
Well I'm off to watch the actual show now. Cannot wait for the New Moon trailer!!