Ciao! Here is a list of fun news to make sure everyone is up-to-date on Hollywood happenings.
- On Friday, Conan O’Brien suffered a concussion while taping a stunt for The Tonight Show. Yikes! I think he is ok though, since he is supposed to return to work today. Be careful, buddy!
- So Saturday night SNL kicked off the new season with an F-bomb from new cast member, Jenny Slate. Welcome to the show, Jenny!
- Swiss police arrested filmmaker Roman Polanski on Saturday. Poland and France plan to seek his release.
- The CW has canceled The Beautiful Life, making it the first new fall series to drop. That one didn’t last long at all (two episodes, to be exact).
- A&E canceled The Cleaner.
- David Cronenberg is remaking The Fly. After seeing Fame, I just want to scream out “No more remakes, please!”