1) There were tons of rumors floating around that Steven Tyler left Aerosmith.... what?! Could that band exist without him? Well, no need to worry because those rumors are indeed false. Steven Tyler appeared at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards and stated that this story was not true. Thank goodness.
2) Cobra Starship's new music video for "Hot Mess" was released. Fun song... kind of boring video.
3) A Mr. Roger's statue was unveiled in Pittsburgh last Friday.
4) Apparently Oprah's talk-show may come to an end (as we know it, at least) in 2011. There is talk that the show could be moving to Oprah's cable network instead. Times they are a changin'.
5) Comedy Central and The Onion have joined forces for a new show. Could be pretty funny...
6) A new Yogi Bear movie is in the works, and some big names have already jumped on board including Justin Timberlake and Dan Aykroyd.
7) John Cusack has a new comedy called Hot Tub Time Machine. Going by the title, this doesn't sound too great... However, it does have Chevy Chase, Rob Corddry, and an R-rated premise about traveling back to their party-boy heyday.
8) Leighton Meester is trying to focus on her singing career and has a new single, "Somebody to Love." Check out the music video!
9) Miley Cyrus claims she has never heard a Jay-Z song. Could she be any more annoying?
10) They are making Spider Man into a broadway musical! The show, entitled Spider-Man Turn Off the Dark, will star Reeve Carney and the songs will be written by U2's Bono. Hmmm, not so sure about this one...
Oh, and has anyone seen this video/heard this song? I'm kind of addicted to it right now... enjoy!