1. Back in 1985, Matthew Broderick got in a car crash in Ireland and killed two people, a woman and her daughter, after driving down the wrong side of the road.
2. Charlie Sheen accidentally shot his ex-fiancee, actress Kelly Preston, in the arm with a mishandled gun. Way to go, Charlie. No wonder you have lady issues.
4. Matthew Perry is missing part of his middle finger on his right hand due to a door-shutting incident. Dude, be careful!
7. Leslie Grantham (aha Dirty Den in EastEnders) served prison time for murder. He shot and killed a German taxi driver in his cab while attempting to rob him. He claimed he didn't know the gun was loaded...
8. Warren Beatty and Shirley MacLain are siblings. I did not know that. Plus, they reign from my home-state of Virginia!
10. After Drew Barrymore posed naked for Playboy in 1995, her god father, Steven Spielberg, sent her a note that said "cover yourself up" along with a quilt and an altered copy of the magazine showing her fully clothed. So he didn't approve of the nudie pics??
11. Ralph Lauren's real name is Ralph Lifshitz. Hmmm wonder why he would ever wanna change that name...
12. Rob Lowe is deaf in one ear. Although no one knows the exact cause, they seem to think it was the result of an undiagnosed case of mumps as a child. Who needs to hear when you have those pretty, pretty eyes?
13. Tommy Lee Jones and Al Gore were freshmen roommates at Harvard. What are the chances?
Well, there ya have it. Thirteen totally random facts about celebs.
Do you guys have any interesting celebrity facts or tid-bits? Please share!