Saturday, September 5, 2009

ABOUT...


My name is Sarah and I am a 20-year-old junior at the University of Colorado in Boulder where I am pursuing a double degree in Film Studies and Advertising. As you can probably tell from the blog title, I have a slight obsession for all things pop culture – movies, TV, celebrity gossip, and fashion. I watch films religiously – animated, dramas, comedies, musicals, documentaries, horror, action… I see it all. I also love to stay on top of everything going on in the entertainment world – who’s dating who, film industry news, wardrobe malfunctions, and even just the daily celebrity sightings.



I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody’s plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic."
~ Andy Warhol

No comments:

Post a Comment