1. Thursday night, David Letterman made a rather surprising confession on the Late Show, explaining that he was the victim of a $2 million extortion attempt. Letterman revealed the plot of a CBS News producer, and even admitted he had indeed slept with several female employees.
2. James Franco will be joining the cast of General Hospital! Can this be true? Indeed it is. Shocked, surprised, confused... disappointed? yeah, me too.
3. Padma Lakshmi, host of Top Chef, is pregnant. Congrats!
4. Fox Searchlight is planning on making a "Ramones movie" based on Mickey Leigh's memoir, I Slept With Joey Ramone.
5. Michael Bay announced that Transformers 3 will be released July 1, 2011. After the disaster that was the the second movie, I'm really not that excited for the third one. But I'm sure I'll still see it.
6. Kanye West and Lady Gaga's highly anticipated tour tour has been canceled. Guess this was over before it even began. And they didn't even give an explanation. Maybe Lady Gaga is scared he'll steal the mic from her? She should just do her own concert and wear lots of crazy outfits.