1) Apparently Victoria Beckham will be appearing on Gossip Girl. Not sure who she will be or when she will appear but she has said that she is "Obsessed with that show." Hey, she can't be any worse than Tyra was.
2) Kourtney Kardashian's home was burglarized of $100,000! Yikes!
3) Corey Feldman, one of my fav 80s actors, will be starring in a horror web series. This seems about as low as he can go... but he is already a D-list actor so I guess there isn't much else he can do. The series is called Splatter, and begins October 29th.
4) Where the Wild Things Are (Jonze, 2009) ended up dominating the box office this weekend and brought in an estimated $32.5 million. After reading some of the reviews, I'm excited to see it next weekend!
5) But it seems the biggest news story last week was our little friend from Colorado. Some of you may know him as "Balloon Boy." Looks like this really just one big (pricey) hoax and the dad might be facing criminal charges next week. That family is craaazy!
Alright, and now to the next film on my list of scary movies. #13 is The Ring (Verbinski, 2002). This remake of a 1998 Japanese film is about a young journalist investigating a mysterious videotape which seems to case the death of people seven days after they view it. The plot may sound a little silly, but once you start watching it's a good, creepy flick. This is an awesome mind-game with a few scenes that will make you cover your eyes or jump out of your seat. Richard Roeper of Ebert & Roeper called it "the kind of effectively creepy-scary thriller that has you fixating on a far corner of the screen at times because your nerves just can't take it anymore."
Oh, and I just found this and thought I'd share it with ya'll. So for your personal enjoyment, here is a list of the 15 most disgusting Halloween candies this year. They are all pretty nasty but in my opinion, the zit poppers take the cake.