I watched it and was laughing the whole way through. It was super cheesy and silly but still fun. Not scary at all though. The music and costumes were dated and the whole political message was ineffective. But I must admit, it had some of the BEST one liners I have ever heard. I want to share just a few with you...
- Brother, life's a bitch... and she's back in heat.
- I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum.
- The Golden Rule: He who has the gold, makes the rules.
- You, you're okay. This one: real fuckin' ugly.
- You? You look like your face fell in the cheese dip back in 1957.
- Mama don't like tattletales.
- That's like pouring perfume on a pig.
Yeah... and there are plenty more where those came from.